Thursday, March 8, 2007

EC test & party



Today was the Electric Class test and party at Kevin's house. At 6:30p.m. we reviewed lat week's homework then we had an hour to work on the 53 question (not counting the 2 bonus questions) test. I think I did ok, I had to guess on the bonus questions.

After we were done we played ping pong until Papa John's pizza arrived. Before we ate, Kevin gave a little talk about how:

  • he appreciated us coming and studying
  • there would be no class without students
  • and how we were the reason that he wanted to do the class.

Then we dug in. A bit later Kevin showed me and some others the snowboarding video he's working on. Since we got to see Kevin's video, we had to see Jon M.'s BMX video, and Matt's skate video.

Kevin and I talked about video editing, went over special effects techniques, and looked at some good video examples.

No comments: