Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Jaiku

So, I joined Jaiku yesterday...

I joined the Jaiku
Although I like Twitter so
It is pretty cool

And I had to make a Jaiku haiku of course.

Here's my Jaiku page:
http://pcrobot.jaiku.com/

It seems like a cool alternative to Twitter, you can comment sorta forum style to Jaikus, and add a little icon to your Jaikus. It has a very polished Web 2.0 feel, but there are some things that I don't like:
  • The big ad for the Nokia phone that works with Jaiku on the side
  • Some Jaikus just randomly don't show up (just a bug I hope)
  • The badges don't have room to display all 140 characters

I do like that you can import feeds (including Twitter, Flickr, and Blogger) and when new stuff apprears on that feed it creates a Jaiku.

Anyway, I'll use Jaiku a little bit, Twitter is still my favorite.

No comments: