Friday, May 4, 2007

Picked up my race packet today


Today I went downtown to the convention center to pick up my race packet for tomorrow's 500 Festival Mini-Marathon & 5k.

It was pretty cool, there where a lot of different vendors. I was suprised to see many people trying on shoes then buying them. Maybe they aren't planning to wear them tomorrow, that could be painful.


I got lots of free stuff, including, but not limited to: 2 tshirts (the 5k shirt and one from JACK FM) a Shane Co (jewelry) hat and bandana, several samples of natural, organic, or energizing drinks and power bars.


I have attached my bib number to my shirt, and have my clothes out and ready.


Mr. Wagoner called, and it turns out that he and Sarah are going to be running in the 5k, in addition to Jon running in the mini. So I will have some "competition".


After a haircut tonight I sould be ready to kick some asphalt!

No comments: