Monday, June 25, 2007

Dramatic chipmunk/prairie dog



OK, so I think this dramatic chipmunk stuff is a bit overblown... I mean Veronica Belmont made a Dramatic Veronica, and iJustine made a Dramatic iJustine.

And then Yahoo! had a post about it on their homepage! (I was gonna grab a screenshot of the Yahoo! post but it's down... dunno why.) The gist of Yahoo!'s post was that "You may be the last person on the internet to see this video". Like people care?!?!?! I mean the video's funny the first few times and the Dramatic "whoever" videos are funny and cool, but c'mon! I just think it's a bit overblown, and honestly I doubt that people who haven't seen the actual video will get the fan videos.

Anyway... that's my rant for the day. And, if you're wondering, no, I will not be making a Dramatic Mike the pcrobot video. I think my baby brother would be a much better subject...

(I tried posting the embedded College Humor video, the original I think, but it wouldn't work, so I went to YouTube... ah, trusty ol' YouTube)

Edit: I checked back at Yahoo!'s homepage and they have the post back up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just another meme.. :) So long lolcats

Anonymous said...

Good words.